dimanche 15 mars 2009

All I can think about.

So I'm going to do a post about my trip today because a) I'm so excited and b) I've been getting questions.

In May I'm going to Europe! While the whole backpacking Europe thing doesn't really appeal to me--I'd rather chill in one city then spend every other day in a new one--I couldn't pass up the chance to go to Turkey.

Long story short: Turkey is one of my dream destinations. Ever since I saw a picture of hot air balloons soaring high above its Mediterranean beaches and ever since said picture was my desktop photo for years, I've longed to go to Turkey. Its like Morocco, an eclectic mix of many cultures. Anyway, one of my friends was planning on going with her sister and I invited myself along. We're going to be hanging out in London for a week before we meet up with her sis in Ukraine. After a few days there, we'll be en route to Turkey. SO EXCITED!

5 commentaires:

jsnflk a dit...

ah i'm so excited for you, again! 2nd trip this year!
i hope you enjoy many cups/glasses...if i remember from my childhood, they serve glasses of apple tea

any luck regarding my blog? anymore of this whackness and i'll have to add you as a writer...or export it to another name

jsnflk a dit...

ironic how my blog is SO appropriately named.
i wonder if my other readers have had the same issue

jsnflk a dit...

i actually exported and imported my blog to another one. before you msged me on facebook
don't know if i should use it
i named it 'your face is a waste of my time'

Tara a dit...

Does everyone go to London before Turkey?! Because my friend is going to London before Turkey too. Anyway, I'M SO JEALOUS. In a happy way, haha.

Janice, I kept forgetting to tell you that I couldn't get to your blog because of cookies or something like that, and I was too confused and just gave up..hahaha. Please invite me to your new one if you do write in it!

Anonyme a dit...

TURKEY!!!