dimanche 8 février 2009

Fireball: More drama than the Young and the Restless.

Of course Fball would be the culmination of an already bad week. Granted, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who had a bad time. That said, its 2:10am and I'm lying in my bed in T-hill (yes, I came home) while my friends are doing god-knows-what in various places around the downtown core. I would have chosen to get so inebriated that I wouldn't have been able to remember the night...but I have so much work to do that it wouldn't have been a smart call.

Bright side of the night: Got my fortune told by a psychic. I hope she's actually psychic because she told me some good things. Like dream life.

I hope this week is better. Seriously high hopes.

2 commentaires:

jsnflk a dit...

q: you're leaving on your tropical adventure soon aren't you? when are u departing and when are you coming back??

kar a dit...

leaving sat morning at like 5am.

coming back the sunday before school starts.