"It appears to be in an evidence bag from the scene of a crime. A CRIME AGAINST BLOODY COOKING. Either that or some sort of back-street underground cookie, purchased off a gun-toting maniac high on his own supply of yeast." HAHA and this "It’s mustard Richard. MUSTARD." "I swear the sponge shafts moved at one point."
4 commentaires:
"It appears to be in an evidence bag from the scene of a crime. A CRIME AGAINST BLOODY COOKING. Either that or some sort of back-street underground cookie, purchased off a gun-toting maniac high on his own supply of yeast."
HAHA
and this
"It’s mustard Richard. MUSTARD."
"I swear the sponge shafts moved at one point."
high points for me
and good job on the caps there, kanye.
loved it.
really.
people must have thought that i was a lunatic on the subway today because i kept thinking about it and laughing to myself.
Holy, that is the grossest food I've ever seen.
Like, there's really a cookie in the zip lock bag?
Publier un commentaire