dimanche 12 avril 2009

Easter.

This weekend was too much and too little at the same time.

Class ended on Thursday, so I went out with some school friends to our college's annual Dis-Orientation party (the opposite of Orientation/Frosh week). It was fun--mainly because one of my friends organized it and was handing out drink tickets all night long. Didn't get home till about 4am.

I worked on Friday, after which I went out with my co-workers to a 90s hip hop night at a local club. You know when you know something that other people don't, but you can't share that information due reasons you can't explain? And then they discuss some aspect of that thing that you know more about, but you can't join in on the convo because it'd be weird and all the while you're thinking to yourself, "If they only knew?" That's exactly how I felt the entire 15 minutes I was there. I left early to meet up with the lovely O and B, however the usual occured after excessive drinking and we left early to grab pizza. THEN I decided, "Well, I'm just going to go back to the 90s party" but since the girls I arrived with had already left, I hung out with SB and JdM. While taking the blue line home, I conversed with JdM on the phone for like an hour, which was intense. Got home at about 4ish.

Yesterday, after work I met up with O and B again. We grabbed dinner at Spring Rolls and then proceeded to a club that was 'just okay'. As I've recently turned into a guy, I like to check out 'the scene' at every place I go. Dry. The night, which consisted of fake Italians and lots of cellulite, ended on a good note upon meeting some randos. Got home at about 430.

SOOOOOOOOO. Basically, I've made up for all the missed nights during the school year in one weekend. Fortunately, I havent felt any of the effects of constant partying. YET. Lets see what happens when I'm actually done exams. And when I'm in Europe!

Aucun commentaire: