skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
mardi 7 avril 2009
I'm going to start uploading the only creative things I have done here at UofT.
1 commentaire:
jsnflk
a dit...
i wanna see the evans dinosaur!!
samedi, avril 11, 2009 10:43:00 a.m.
Publier un commentaire
Message plus récent
Messages plus anciens
Accueil
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Lovely Links
garance dore
j-lee
jak and jil
jjjjound
shady fitness club
the sartorialist
the selby
Archives du blogue
►
2011
(1)
►
mai
(1)
►
2010
(23)
►
septembre
(2)
►
mai
(2)
►
avril
(1)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(7)
►
janvier
(4)
▼
2009
(96)
►
décembre
(8)
►
novembre
(16)
►
octobre
(4)
►
juillet
(1)
▼
avril
(20)
Once school is over, the blog will return to its n...
Conversations.
Family love has to be earned.-Angelina Jolie
So I finally told the friend about the things goin...
I can't deal with living with my parents. I need t...
The low after the glorious high
The weekend in Guelph also screwed with my mind. I...
BEST WEEKEND EVER!
Oh and I'm also making this blog invite-only again...
Ta-da!
Spring cleaning.
Easter.
I'm going to start uploading the only creative thi...
Lagarconne.com
2 things.
I finally got my G2!
How did it go from being a sunny +12 to a snowy -2?
AND I booked my ticket to Europe! YAY!
I also love Mexican food.
I love airports.
►
mars
(14)
►
février
(10)
►
janvier
(23)
►
2008
(55)
►
décembre
(29)
►
novembre
(24)
►
octobre
(2)
Abonnés
1 commentaire:
i wanna see the evans dinosaur!!
Publier un commentaire