jeudi 4 décembre 2008

A lazy Sunday disguised as a Wednesday.

Today was unproductive (seems to be a trend these days), although quite pleasant. Met up with JH and ZY for some breakfast at Flo's. We were there for literally three hours. Conversing, laughing (e.g. Merlin), crosswording and even a bit of drawing (ha). After a stop at Pusateri's to look at cheese, we went to Indigo. YAY! I wanted to buy a copy of Paris Vogue, but they didn't have it! Disappointing; they had like every other foreign Vogue (India, included), but not the one I wanted. Oh well. Next time. Summary: We ate. We browsed. We went home.

Right now I'm writing a mini paper on conservation issues and fisheries ecology. Summary: There is no solution. Unfortunately.

Tomorrow will most likely suck. I have class from 9-4 and then work from 5-10ish. :( Summary: show me something sparkly.

2 commentaires:

jsnflk a dit...

i felt like this is so you
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/976030/product/Francoise_Pendant.html, she be bold

and then for what you're writing about
here are some fish
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/666355/product/School_of_Fish.html

Miss Monique a dit...

India Vogue? I would be so interested in that. I love their clothes and culture. I don't why I wasn't born Indian, or a mix of it-lol. I seriously want a sari.
Wow you had a long day.