dimanche 14 décembre 2008

What a wonderful world.

Happy happy happy happy weekend!
Friday was the best. An early (maybe too early?..sorry guys!) leisurely brunch/breakfast. Lots of laughs. Great group of people. It all came together so wonderfully. Sigh. Ha, I love how the seating plan worked out naturally. (Isn't it weird, the things I worry about?). After brunch, myself and a few others wandered around and did a bit of shopping. Eventually only JL and I were left. We were supposed to go dancing, but the fact that the day started out really early dampened those plans...too tired. Instead we rented a movie (Evening, with Meryl Streep, Claire Danes, Vanessa Redgrave, Glenn Close, Hugh Dancy, Patrick Wilson, the list goes on! Seriously, such a good movie. Go rent it now!), ordered some pizza and just chilled chez moi. An enjoyable ending to a great day.
Yesterday, work was looong. We're open for extended holiday hours now, so we closed at 10 instead of 8 :O. Pretty enjoyable though, it was a good group working.
And today is the staff party! Yay!
I wish I had something more exciting to talk write about.

2 commentaires:

Tara a dit...

Glad to hear your birthday went smoothly and pleasantly!

Unknown a dit...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH totally saw Evening last year and fell in love with Patrick Wilson, he is so broodingly handsome. His presence on-screen is haunting and bewitching!