jeudi 25 décembre 2008

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas.
I think you really get a good description of people based on how they spend their Christmases:
Even though it means blasting Abba in my room in order to drown out the Filipinos singing Christmas carols with a karaoke machine downstairs, Christmas is my favorite time of year.

This year, my parents prepared a sirloin in my mom's new 'Nuwave' oven that she spontaneously bought after watching an infomercial. I was skeptical, however it was really tender, so it was a good purchase.

Usually (meaning practically every Christmas since my birth), I don't leave the house on this day. BUT I really want to watch the Darjeeling Limited...so I'm hoping my dad will drive me to Blockbuster...which is OPEN 365 days a year! Along with the North York YMCA lol. I wish Michael's was open all the time--I need to buy acrylics.

About 3 hours later:
So I just finished watching Lars and the Real Girl. Blockbuster didn't have Darjeeling. I'm going to watch A Good Year next. I'm hoping for the post-'Under the Tuscan Sun' feeling.

Aucun commentaire: