skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
lundi 19 janvier 2009
New and slightly odd pastime.
Instead of doing school work, I've recently found myself on more than one occasion doing practice LSAT questions...for fun.
Weird how my procrastination style has evolved.
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire
Message plus récent
Messages plus anciens
Accueil
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Lovely Links
garance dore
j-lee
jak and jil
jjjjound
shady fitness club
the sartorialist
the selby
Archives du blogue
►
2011
(1)
►
mai
(1)
►
2010
(23)
►
septembre
(2)
►
mai
(2)
►
avril
(1)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(7)
►
janvier
(4)
▼
2009
(96)
►
décembre
(8)
►
novembre
(16)
►
octobre
(4)
►
juillet
(1)
►
avril
(20)
►
mars
(14)
►
février
(10)
▼
janvier
(23)
I've been obsessed with Kid Cudi...
Essence.
Exhale. Inhale.
Life.
Spike Jonze + wild things.
Cute cute cute.
Life-long dream.
New and slightly odd pastime.
Sleepy.
'I've learned that you can tell a lot about a pers...
Passion.
Random musings II
From eNature.com:
Musings.
Back in the swing of things.
Ouch.
Insomniac
Almost done.
Done.
The look.
I find it odd that the only course I'm excited for...
I don't know where to begin.
Go to the movies NOW.
►
2008
(55)
►
décembre
(29)
►
novembre
(24)
►
octobre
(2)
Abonnés
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire