I've blogged about it before, but I feel the need to mention it again. I have great friends.
I'm the type of person who has close friends in different groups; I don't just have one major group of friends. Because of this, and the fact that we're all doing our own things, I don't see them often, but when I do, I just get so happy. Its probably because spending time with close friends, at least in my experience, lets me see my life clearer. Puts my life in perspective.
For example, today I went for dinner with iKat. It was a brief encounter, but enjoyable nonetheless. And now I'm sitting in Second Cup with ES, who never fails to amuse me with the stories of her suitors/suitees. All in all, I haven't done anything too special with my day, but just hanging out with these people has made me feel wayyyy better about my life choices.
I've decided that I should start a list of my goals. I've read a few times that writing down your goals is supposed to help you achieve them because you have a clearer visual as opposed to ideas floating in your head. So next post: my short-term and long-term goals.
jeudi 4 mars 2010
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire