mercredi 26 novembre 2008

For fun. And because I already need a break from writing. Even though I've only been here for an hour.

While I do think its futile, I do enjoy reading my horoscope from time to time. I've decided to share it with you all today, courtesy of astrology.com.

"Your energy feels a little odd today, especially when it comes to social matters -- in fact, you may just want to be left alone! You're thinking about some heavy issues, so maybe it's all for the best."

Hmmm..kind of true, kind of not--just like EVERY horoscope. It depends on which way you spin it.
Let's see what they have to say about Sagittarius in general:

"Sagittarius is symbolized by the Archer. You're impulsive and inquisitive, needing travel and constant exposure to new foods, people, landscapes and things to do. Change is one thing you can't do without; you are a truth-seeker, and will go to the ends of the earth to find answers!"

What do you think? Sound like me?

2 commentaires:

jsnflk a dit...

that's you in a nutshell- needing to travel, impulsive, inquisitive, we know the food thing is true, same with people.
don't know about the ends of the earth

Miss Monique a dit...

the latter describes you exactly