jeudi 6 novembre 2008

Summertime.

Even though its November I'm already thinking about what the summer will bring. I want to travel to a far off land...but where? One option is to just pick a place and go. No school, no tours...just my backpack and I. Although that is definitely something I've always dreamed of doing (and I suppose, I did get a taste of this out east a couple of summers ago), I'm not sure if I actually want to do it this summer. And to be honest, I'm not sure I even want to do an ecology/outdoorsy related trip either. As much as I love animals and the environment, I want to meet people next summer, and experience a new culture. France is sounding like a good option right now. I am considering doing a summer abroad course through school. That way, I can brush up on my french, gain another credit that can be used towards a french teachable and then have the option to travel before/after the course.

I really hope I go somewhere.

I'm getting restless.

Aucun commentaire: