vendredi 21 novembre 2008

Snowflakes are falling on my head.

In practically the course of a few hours it went from being breezy, beautiful autumn to a winter wonderland. "Blarghz," I say! It totally caught me off guard, and now I'm sad about it. As much as I like snow, the half a foot of it thats on the ground (and the two extra feet of it we'll probably get in the next month or so) means that instead of wearing these: I'm wearing these for the next four months:

Woe is me!

I need to move someplace where fall is long and theres rarely snow. Any ideas?

3 commentaires:

jsnflk a dit...

those boots are almost as bad as your crocs. i think.

kar a dit...

ha, almost? they are FO SURE worse.
(and i hope you mean the winter boots...because i love the first ones).

drew a dit...

Something about the first shoe that reminds me of Penguin from Batman. You can't go wrong with the Tims though Karleen. Those will plow through snow like no tomorrow!

(this is why A does not write for fashion magazines, haha)