skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
lundi 17 novembre 2008
Update: Quantum of Solace
SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire
Message plus récent
Messages plus anciens
Accueil
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Lovely Links
garance dore
j-lee
jak and jil
jjjjound
shady fitness club
the sartorialist
the selby
Archives du blogue
►
2011
(1)
►
mai
(1)
►
2010
(23)
►
septembre
(2)
►
mai
(2)
►
avril
(1)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(7)
►
janvier
(4)
►
2009
(96)
►
décembre
(8)
►
novembre
(16)
►
octobre
(4)
►
juillet
(1)
►
avril
(20)
►
mars
(14)
►
février
(10)
►
janvier
(23)
▼
2008
(55)
►
décembre
(29)
▼
novembre
(24)
I hate days like today. BUT tomorrow is Dec 1st.
You know you love an author when...
For fun. And because I already need a break from w...
New gig.
Pratt, comme d'habitude
Snowflakes are falling on my head.
unorganized-ness: worst feeling in the world
Sans titre
Update: Quantum of Solace
Rain, rain go away.
Dear John Baird,
I've been in Makeup 101 for the past 7 years.
All the excitement you could ever need; in 2 hours.
Good nights mean good mornings.
Medicine
Cooties.
Summertime.
On a less serious note:
America has voted for change.
Glued to the television.
Things I like besides my friends:
Rejoice!
Swamped.
Last night's party
►
octobre
(2)
Abonnés
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire