mardi 25 novembre 2008

New gig.

So I have exciting news: I'm going to be a writer for a campus fashion journal/magazine! I think it'll be fun. Definitely a welcome change from the misery that is science writing. Anyhoo, we'll see where it takes me.

In other news: Can you believe that December is NEXT WEEK?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! WHERE DID NOVEMBER GO?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!!!!
I'm obviously in denial. School is almost over, a million causes for celebration are coming up (my birthday included..), and FEB is like 2 months away (Feb = BARBADOS!). You must be wondering then, why are you in denial? Shouldn't you be happy that time is flying by? Well, in fact, no. HALF THE YEAR IS OVER. And with the year's end comes the pending question, "What am I doing with my life?!" (Seriously, though, what am I doing?). Sigh. Too many questions and so little time. Or should I say a lot of time; its just not going slow enough.

2 commentaires:

drew a dit...

Congratulations on the writ-large! You'd be good at it.

Miss Monique a dit...

really? I did not know. I want to read this! That is so exciting.